This is My "Real" Blog: My First Post


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

My First Post

Yes - this is it! I officially have a "real" blog. For the past two or three months, I have enjoyed what I call a "quasi" blog at scrapbook.com.

It is easy to post, easy to edit, and all I did was answer a few simple login questions, and "presto" it existed. Suddenly, tonight, while talking to Melany on IM - I get this link to a blog that has my beautiful kids' pictures in the header, and papers and elements from my favorite digital scrapbooking designer. What could be better?!?

. . .well the fact that Melany did all this for me, that's what!

So, here it is - my REAL blog. Enjoy. I don't promise Walden-esque essays. Nor do I profess to write poetry like Maya Angelou. I'm just me. Simple. Uncomplicated (ha!). Blessed.

Give me time to get used to having a "real" blog, and it may turn into a real work of art. But for now, please enjoy my ramblings. Most will be about my kids, family, friends, or random thoughts. If you enter with an open mind and medium to low expectations, you shoud have a good time.

Melany - my friend - where would I be without you? Probably still posting on a "quasi" blog at a very friendly place. But, you have done it again--you have totally flabbergasted me.

Now, how do I save this thing? I want to go play web sudoku!!!
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

Woooohoooooooooo Angie!

You're doing it!

Love it!

Melly :)

1:26 AM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Oh yeah. And congratulations on your first blog post!

Melly :)

1:42 AM  
Blogger Cooksalot said...

Congratulation! On your first blog! Isn't Melany great! Can't wait to see what you post.

Vicky

2:32 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Way to go.......... hope you dont mind I came to have a peek!! Cant wait for more.....go Angie!!

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - congratulations, Angie!! All this for a girl who was never gonna be a digital gal!!!
Great job, Melany and can't wait to read more, Angie.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet of your friend! Love the banner! I will put you in my bookmarks so I can visit often! :)

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am loving this... so coool and yes melany is something else... your ears burning there in Dryden, girl?
seriously angie, i love what you write... i am happy to see this

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home