This is My "Real" Blog: Postcards from the Edge


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Postcards from the Edge

Sorry for the lapse in time between posts. Not only are we enduring one of the craziest weeks on record--I have been hit by the step-sister of Montezuma's Revenge. I am sore beyond words from yakking yesterday, and then spending 12 hours off and on the "loo" (for all my British friends). And yes, I did say "yakking" in a blog post. WOW. So, after spending nearly 18 hours in bed, I think I may be on the other side of illness.

Because of that, I'll be brief. . .just a few updates:

*Please be thinking/praying for my sweet dad. He's in the hospital doing his best to pass a kidney stone. The doctors have "gone in" and tried to assist in the process. I would love to be up there with him, but at this point, me walking into a hospital is probably one of the worst ideas since the inception of "New Coke."

*Please note that I know DIDDLY about html. I want so desperately to link blogs, add photos, and channel Bill Gates through my blog. But alas, all you've seen and read -- other than these two posts -- is the work of my dear, sweet, wonderful, HTML-savvy friend, Melany. And, she's so humble--she didn't even link her OWN blog on mine. (Silly girl!)

So, there you have it. I'm back - but moving slowly. I am thrilled that you all have visited and even left comments. I will try to do better. But for now, my couch is calling me back to a little "nap-let" while re-runs of the Cosby show entertain me.
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Cooksalot said...

Angie you poor thing. Yesterday Francis and I were not doing so well either. Almost the same thing but more of a 24 hour thing. I'll be praying for your dad. Keep us updated.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Wishing both you and your Dad a speedy recovery. All the best - Helen :)

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home