This is My "Real" Blog: More Thousand Words. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

More Thousand Words. . . .

It's time to update - but I'll let the pictures do more of the talking. (Yeah, right)

Caroline lost her first tooth a few weeks ago -- this is a BIG thing for her, because there was thought that she'd have to have teeth surgically removed. Here's hoping they'll all fall out the "old fashioned" way!

Edison was in the Spring play at his school. They did "Our Town," and it was very good. He played the Constable. We were, and are very proud of him!


Two of his biggest fans were there on closing night:


This past Spring, Caroline had the honor of helping with the dedication of the new lobby at East Tennessee Children's Hospital. Her picture (larger than life, actually) is hanging in their newly-renovated lobby. This was a very proud day for our family. Here she is, helping cut the "film" (ribbon) for the dedication. The project was funded by Regal Cinemas, so the kids used safety scissors to cut the "film" for the celebration.

If you happen to go into Children's, please stop in the lobby and wave "hello" to Caroline and her teddy bear!



Spring also brings prom season. This year, Edison took Caitlin to his prom. Quite the momentous occasion!


Caroline continues to have fun with her "best friend in the whole wide world." (Her quote) She and Grandma always seem to find time for each other.


We have to give Grandpa a little equal time, don't we?


Edison & Caitlin on Easter Sunday. . .

Caroline & Mark on Easter. . .


Back in June, we went to a Tennessee Smokies game with a group from church. To prove that I indeed *do* allow my picture to be taken, here is evidence that I went to the game. . . and even had fun!


Fast-forward to July 4. We spent the day out at my aunt & uncle's lake house. Caroline was determined to get in the tube. She eventually did - but she was dry-docked. We hope to get her in the water (in the tube) before the summer is over.


Once I got out on the water, I had to update my facebook status. Come on, don't tease me too much!

I think I could stay like this for a long, long time. . . .

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahahahaha... update that facebook status!!!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks for all the updates Angie!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home