This is My "Real" Blog: So Sorry. . .


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

So Sorry. . .

It's been far too long since I have written an entry. I can't say why - except that I've been quite busy. Probably too busy for my own good. So, what has changed since I last wrote?

Well, we finished the "Together" sermon series - and have also started and finished a series based on Francis Chan's book, "Crazy Love." Great book. I highly recommend it.

Kids are good. Growing up too fast. Want proof? Here you go. . .


Other than growing kids, making meals, driving a mini-van so much that its tires are wearing out, piling more books onto the "I want to read them" pile, and waiting with baited breath for the return of Bobby Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) to Law & Order: Criminal Intent. . . there's not been much going on.

Well, except for NASCAR starting up again. . . . and I realized that of the over 970 songs I had on my itunes - NONE of them were Michael McDonald songs.

It's a travesty, I tell you.

I had a few Doobie Brothers songs on there -- but honestly, that doesn't count. And, if I'm totally honest, I don't have his "Soul Speak" or either of his "Motown" albums on there yet . . . so the collection is sorely incomplete.

Hmmm. What else?! Oh yeah. . .the "big" news. I'm now a Mac user. In fact, this is the first blog entry written on a Mac. You could tell the difference, couldn't you?

I thought so.

The whole transition has gone fairly smoothly. Yes, I live in a PC house - but for the work I do, a Mac serves my purposes much more completely. I've even made my first movie on the Mac.

Okay - that's it. Just catching you up. Got a picture of the kids squeezed in - and some of the happenings in our household. I hope I filled in the gaps, and provided you with a few smiles. If not, come back tomorrow. . . okay, maybe the next day.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that pic of the kiddos!

No PCB on your iTunes? Oy vey!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Mark Aubrey said...

Lois, you can drop the "P" already. We all know the truth.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I am so cornfused. Why would Lois think that there were no Printed Circuit Boards? And why would Mark have a flashback to "Convoy" days?

And why would Angie switch over to a Mac without making a new blog to describe the experience??

10:44 AM  
Blogger Decomom said...

Hi stranger. Blog land seems empty without Beth. Let's fill it up a little. I blogged today...how about you? :)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home