This is My "Real" Blog: Happy Birthday, Beth. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Beth. . . .


Happy Birthday, Beth. Under normal circumstances, I would have called - and the kids (or at least Caroline) would have sung that familiar birthday tune to you.

I know your family is missing you today. (They've missed you every day since you left) They're remembering you, and the joy that you brought to every day.

Your friends are missing you today, too. We remember and celebrate a life lived to the very fullest -- to the very end. (Which was all-too-soon)

In honor of your birthday, God is giving us snow. You would have loved this. What started as tiny, little delicate flakes has turned into bigger, puffier flakes. I expect that the ground will eventually be covered.

And then, all by myself, I'll sing you a birthday tune. . . .because I know how much you loved the snow, and the significant imagery that it brought your heart.

Thanks for telling me about it. . . .I always liked snow. Now, I love it.





I miss you. Just in case you wondered.
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks Angie. Love you guys.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how sweet is that angie...i'm so glad you guys got snow :)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home