This is My "Real" Blog: Not Even Sure Where to Begin


Angie's Blog!

Friday, November 05, 2010

Not Even Sure Where to Begin

It has been almost three weeks since I have had a day off - by myself - here at home. I have run errands already this morning, and have had two phone calls - each about 45 minutes. Now what do I do?

I have quilt projects that need to go from one step to another.
I have a house that needs to be cleaned.
I have company coming back to our house at some point this coming week.
I have a soon-to-be 16 year old's birthday to plan.

But for now, those things are going to wait. Because, I have a chocolate mocha cappuccino (with just a hint of french vanilla non-fat creamer) sitting here, and at least four (4) seasons of The Office on DVD. And right now, those are taking precedence over any other things on my to-do list.

Until next time. . . stay warm and enjoy the fall weather!
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

relax and enjoy your time to the fullest.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Judy said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend the day to me :)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

Hey Angie! I'm all for your priorities!! Matter-of-fact... I think I'll go watch a few of my shows that I missed this week. They're on our Primetime On Demand station.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

So what did you do?

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home