This is My "Real" Blog: Redirecting


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Redirecting

When I get impatient, I watch the tab on my internet browser. It annoys me, because it reminds me that it's working, and I shouldn't be hovering in such an impatient way.

It's message?
"Redirecting"

My precious browser tab is telling me that it's going to the website I have directed it to go - which is obviously different than the one where it is currently residing.

You know this.
You read blogs.
You are familiar with website browser tabs.

Redirecting.

Right now, it feels like everything is being redirected.

My focus.
My energy.
My attention span.
My assumptions.

Redirecting.

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, not to harm you; plans to give you hope and a future."

Redirecting.

Even when His will points me in a direction I don't necessarily want it to go--or when His good (and did I mention "perfect") will means that the path ahead of me is not as smooth and walkable as I had hoped--He still is planning to prosper, not harm me.

Redirecting.

". . . prosper you, not harm you. . ."

Redirecting.

". . . hope and a future. . . "




Lord, you ARE good.
You are good.
And your mercy forever endures.
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs, my friend. I'm feeling a lot like my life is on hold. I can't seem to plan anything, and I have difficulty with decisions. The decision part is not me.

I know I'm learning patience right now... just not an easy lesson.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Judy said...

You sure can hit some posts head on, not knowing that it will apply to others. I loved the music. I'll be singing that all day :)

8:35 AM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

My Mom always said, "Time and money belong to God. Use them wisely." I think about that all the time but often take a different path. I'm working on change!!

Love to you and your family, Angie!
joni

10:59 AM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

Came back to listen to the song. Love it!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home