This is My "Real" Blog: More pics - as promised


Angie's Blog!

Friday, July 23, 2010

More pics - as promised

I have to admit, this is being auto-posted by blogger on Friday. I will be busy pretty much from sun-up to sun-down. The final day of Fine Arts Camp -- getting 24 kids ready to perform songs, skits, and dances they didn't know on Monday morning. . . .getting them fitted for t-shirts, debating and deciding whether or not to print a program (97% of which will be thrown away)

Oh, and did I mention? Caroline will be participating in the program.

Yeah. It's gonna be a big day.

So, I'm auto-posting today. I'm hopeful that you will forgive -- because it is a few more pictures of my quilt weekend. I'm still fighting with my phone - trying to get a picture uploaded of the wall quilt. When that happens, I'll update. I promise. Until then, please enjoy these detailed pictures of the baby quilt in the previous post.

Yes, that would be me hiding behind the quilt. This is really a departure for me -- bright colors and more bold, geometric fabrics. But, I really like it.

Here's a closeup:


Not sure how I'm going to quilt the rows and sashes. We'll see in the days to come. I may get adventurous and use a colored thread for the sashes. That's pretty big for me. . . we'll see!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Judy said...

I love the bright colors Angie...Now you have gotten me to want to make a quilt. I can't wait to get set up in our new home, I miss doing my crafts. Our youngest thinks that I can make her a quilt by November.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colored thread? Now who's walking on the wild side??

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like our sew-in did us both some good. I've seen this up close and personal and it is really cute! I can't wait to see another one in progress... I say go for the colored thread. Get wild...

:-D)

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home