This is My "Real" Blog: Pics. . . too tired to write


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Pics. . . too tired to write


Yep - I never thought we'd see that one. . .not that I'm opposed to the Easter Bunny per se -- she's just been terrified of pretty much all costumed things. Go figure. We've outgrown that fear.

Opening Easter Baskets on Sunday - Edison got a new t-shirt from Nana & Papa.

Caroline (obviously tickled pink) received new Dick & Jane books. Seriously - she wanted to sleep with one of the books tonight. I had to *promise* her that we'd read it tomorrow. She reluctantly let me put it on her bookshelf for safe keeping.

Her "debut" in Big Church this morning. The kids sang, "Mighty to Save," which is Caroline's personal favorite. She did an awesome job.

Here's a closeup - I told you she was amazing!

Happy Resurrection Day!!!
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

oh my gravy thank you soooo much (for the email) and for this gorgeous post with photos of the kids and the mighty worshipper

5:30 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

and edison's "life is good" tshirt brightened my day

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Judy said...

I can see your Easter was joyful!

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That boy looks like a long drink of iced tea. And what a cute little girl! Did you she's my favorite?

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home