This is My "Real" Blog: It's Not Me!


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

It's Not Me!

This beautiful new blog header you see? It's not me.

It's my wonderful friend, Melany, who originally got me into blogging. She designed my first blog -- maybe even wrote the first post (ha ha!). But, over the "years" she has kept me looking good -- well, you know what I mean.

And, this is no exception -- this blog header is great! Girl, you rock! Thank you so very, very much!

Now. . . . go over to her blog, and tell her what a great job she did! Go ahead . . she's really sweet -- and she'll love the attention.
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

You're so quind (that was the word verification for this comment; I thought I could incorporate it.)

Speaking of blogging, I blogged two days in a row. God I've missed it. I sure hope to keep it going.

And it HAS been years...going on four this spring!

Love you!
M :)

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I need to learn how to do all this cool design work... someday...

6:26 PM  
Blogger Shelly Wildman said...

It looks awesome, Angie! I love it! Gee, seems like lots of people are redesigning lately. This is the third one I've seen TODAY. :)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

The updated blog title is great. I love the pictures of Caroline and Edison doing the things they love.

8:45 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

we should all thank melany for starting you look at where it got so many friendships going... it is gorgeous

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Judy said...

Beautiful!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home