This is My "Real" Blog: Up all Night


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Up all Night

Seriously?!?!

I woke up sometime between 5 a.m. and 5:15 a.m. this morning. I NEVER WAKE UP THIS EARLY!!!

I suspect it's because I have a buh-jillion things on my mind. . .including going away for 4 days. This morning. That's right -- as soon as Edison gets home from football, Mark and I are hitting the road!

Where are we headed? Why, to the romance capital of the southeast. Birmingham, Alabama. What?! You'd not heard it was the "Vegas of the East?" Where have you been?

Seriously.

He's going to a baseball convention. I believe it has to do with Negro League baseball.

And no. . I don't know. . . :)

But, he's going to be in "Baseball Nirvana" for a few days, so I'm meeting up with my buddy Lois - I think I posted a picture a couple days ago - and we're planning to quilt, talk, laugh, and eat.

I'm also taking some work along with me. Before you say anything -- please note that I am directing a week of Fine Arts camp at church starting on Monday. Not to mention the fact that the Knoxville Buddy Walk is less than 3 months away, and I am the Chair of that committee again this year. (It will be my last for a couple years - mark my words)

So, I will have plenty to occupy my time while Mark is doing his baseball thing.

Just thought I'd say "hello" and "goodbye" for a few days. Oh, and to mention that Reason #673 that I love living near my family is that I can do something crazy like this -- and know that my kids will not only be safe and cared for -- but they'll have the time of their lives!

Ciao!
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait... oooh, I can help you brainstorm for the camp thing.

Romance capitol.... bwahahahahahaha!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home