This is My "Real" Blog: 65. . . will that do?


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

65. . . will that do?

Kindergarten Program - Little Miss Thing. . . .


Pointing out that her mommy, daddy, and grandma had arrived. . . .


A random shot captured by my mother-in-law. . .

A new family member arrived yesterday. My birthday present was a new light-weight computerized sewing machine. He's real sweet. . . a good "next step" machine for me. . .


Here's what he's done so far. . . .I see many more projects in our collective future. . . .


If it's true*. . .I've got a 4,935 credit to my name.




*A picture is worth a thousand words. . . .
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooh.... that's a handsome little brutha...lol!

Got a name for him yet?

Miss C is just sooooooo cute... gosh, she's growing up so fast!

8:57 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

that quilta has a lovely palette going on

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home