This is My "Real" Blog: Way Too Much. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Way Too Much. . . .







I've got far too much on my plate this week (figuratively) to do a proper post about my weekend with Jean. But, she posted some pics on her blog, and I copied a few of them, and will add a few more of my own, a bit later on.

Fine Arts Camp this week - lots of stuff to do. Enjoy the pics. I'll write more later. I promise....

Me - sewing. Note the new reading glasses. I had to go from 1.25 to 1.5. I swear, I'm getting older by the minute!!

I finally got brave enough to attempt some half-square triangles. I actually put them to good use. (Will post later)

This was the first project I began - and finished - this weekend. It's a "Stacked Coins" baby quilt. The colors are pretty vibrant -- pink, yellow, blue, aqua, green! Fun!!

So, these don't do the weekend justice. Lots of fun. Loads of laughs. Great food. Deep, thoughtful conversation. Brunch at a German restaurant. Dinner at a Greek restaurant. Frozen Yogurt at a Hoity-Toity yogurt place -- YUM!

All the makings of a perfect weekend!

Thanks, Jean!!! You made it awesome......A
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoity-toity yogurt place...LOL!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mark Aubrey said...

I was there, too. Not at the yogurt place, but, you know, there.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

Hey Angie!!
You made me laugh so hard last night when I read your comment re: "great buns"! I totally missed that when I wrote it.

So nice to see pics of you... lookin' good!! Love the quilt! Great bright colors and I love the simplicity of the pattern. Lovely, lovely, lovely!
Hugs,
joni

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Judy said...

I'm glad to see you posting here Angie. The quilt is beautiful!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks and sounds like you guys (generically) had tons of fun!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home