This is My "Real" Blog: I Will NOT Become That Mother. . . .edited


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, November 04, 2010

I Will NOT Become That Mother. . . .edited



. . . okay, maybe I already have become that mother! You'll have to forgive the buttons popping off and flying all sorts of directions. But, I'm doggone proud of Caroline!!

This ad will be featured in the Saturday Sports section of the Knoxville News-Sentinel. And yes, we WILL be getting some copies for the scrapbook!!


Edited to add. . . Mark pointed out the irony that Caroline will be undergoing eye surgery in less than two weeks. We have thought about taking this ad in - hoping the surgeon will treat it as a coupon. . . ?
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!! You go, Caroline!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say use the coupon!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Nana said...

I think she is headed for a modeling career!!!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home