This is My "Real" Blog: Sixteen? Seriously?


Angie's Blog!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sixteen? Seriously?


Happy Birthday, Edison!!!



Sixteen years ago, on a cold, November day - Edison came into our lives. (He was born before digital photography, so I'm kinda limited by my selections on here) He was really a cute baby!

He's a kind, compassionate, talented kid. He keeps us laughing. . . most of the time. Emphasis on the word most.


He enjoys playing football nearly as much as he enjoys playing music. I keep thinking he gets that from me, but who knows?!?!


He has always had a strong (fierce**) love for his sister.


Always has. . . .always will.



I told him that I'd get sappy. . . but, since he's sixteen, I'll refrain from anything remotely close to emotional.

Happy 16th Birthday, Edison.
We love you.
We are extremely proud of you.


**fierce love is how my sweet, wonderful friend Beth referred to the love between her girls. As I have watched Edison's adoration grow for Caroline over the past six year, I can't think of a better word to describe or define it.

(Just another example of why I love and miss you so very much, Beth!)
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a handsome Guy and I know a great person and an awesome big brother. Happy birthday, Edison!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

HB to Edison!! He's grown up right before our eyes!! And he's driving?? That's such a BIG step!!

Great photos, Angie!
Hugs to the Mom!
joni

1:57 PM  
Blogger Johngy said...

Happy birthday to Edison!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home