This is My "Real" Blog: Sunday


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday

I got a little more digi-scrapping done today. I had hoped to do some "regular" scrapping, but it didn't happen. I'll probably have more to post - but if not, here's a couple new offerings.


I said in the comments about this layout that I'm not really that big a fan of "You Raise Me Up," and I can't explain why. The boy has a beautiful voice, and the song is nice. It just doesn't move me to tears, goosebumps, or even dry heaves like other songs do. Give me a good "I Can Only Imagine" (MercyMe) or "Blessed" (Elton John) and I'm toast. BUT, for this picture of Caroline and Mark, it just seemed so appropriate.




Last fall, we came home from church on one of those Sundays where the sky was clear, and the air had a slight chill to it. We had been given some of the coolest (oddest) shaped gourds and pumpkins. I took the opportunity to take some pics of the kids. Sadly, this is the only picture where they're not squinting from staring into the sun. Sure, it burns their retinas, but it was for a picture. Come on people, you'd do the same thing in a heartbeat!


Here's a last-minute addition I just finished. I'm sleepy. I leave you with our bathing beauty. . . until next time!!!!



  
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

Ha - would you believe I went outside and RAKED leaves just so I could take a fall picture of my boys to do a scrapbook page???

Unfortunately the sun dodged behind the clouds the very moment I stepped outside with Cooper, but I did get a couple good shots, even though we only have one really good tree that sheds its leaves!

Great pages, girlie - keep on keepin' on!

Melany :)

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great!(I just started digi-scrappin' this weekend and Julie N sent me your way)

Dena W

1:43 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Did you and Melany make a autumn pact?!?!? Too funny! Great LOs! Left comments at SB.com. And yes! I agree, the things we do for a good photo op! Digi is just so convenient for the busy Mum and I think these pages are ace! Have a good day Angie!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home