This is My "Real" Blog: Blown Away. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blown Away. . . .

. . .yep, that's me.

What I suspect was a 12-hour bug seems to have nearly come and gone. I woke up at 4:30 this morning, in a cold sweat. I suspect a fever broke. That, or we're rehearsing for menopause. Either way, Mark slept through it, so it mustn't have been that horrible an experience for him.

I made it through both services this morning. . . although I was faltering through the 2nd one. I shouldn't have sat down in the chair. During first service, I walked around. My eyelids got awfully droopy during 2nd service. Oh well, I made it through. And, at the end?

Well, this is where the title of the blog came from. I was presented with a dozen roses and a Walmart gift card. Pretty cool.


I was not expecting this at all. Surprises like that are pretty suh-weet, to put it as my dear friend Melany would say. (Canadian pronunciation, maybe?)

Edison's just arrived home from his youth group Christmas party. Caroline's in bed. I have coconut bon bons that need to be dipped. Once they are, I believe I'll be ready to make some teacher gifts once and for all.

Yikes, I'm tired. But. . . at least I'm not feeling sick. . . well, sick-er.

Merry Merry!
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Glad you're doing better.

The snow missed Cincinnati - got Dayton, but missed us. I saw that Chicago got ten inches of snow, so Doug may want to share some joy.

And congrats on the big "thank you" from the church. You deserve it. I want to have our worship leader take lessons from you. (yes, that would be for worship leading AND baking).

11:08 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i am so sorry you have been feeling this way, times like this i wish i could be there (even more than usual)

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that, "rehearsing for menopause". I wish sometimes I was rehearsing.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Gorgeous Angie...hope you are feeling better.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home