This is My "Real" Blog: "I'm Baaaaaaaaa-aaaaack!"


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"I'm Baaaaaaaaa-aaaaack!"

. . .that would be Caroline's appetite talking. . . or her personality. . .or her vocabulary.

It's amazing what a couple days can do when a child is recovering from an illness. I was just greeted with "more goldfish, please!" after she had finished the Diego fruit snacks that had been squirreled away in her TV tray.

. . .no, I don't know how long they had been there. But what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

So, there you go. We're back. We're good. We're getting rain. What else could a person need?
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! All is well with the world...WOO HOO!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad the lil Lady is feeling better! Yeah, so...the rain we had here turned to SNOW this afternoon, and we had a 20 degree drop in temp throughout the day! It was CRAAAAAZYYYYYY!!!!

See ya this weekend!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Great news. Happy Easter Angie!

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Angie. I'm glad Caroline is feeling better. I feel like I have missed so much even though I was gone only a few days.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home