This is My "Real" Blog: Home


Angie's Blog!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Home

I am so grateful for my job. I know, I know, I complain from time to time. But today, I am especially grateful for the flexibility that my job offers.

Caroline is still under the weather. In fact, she's still asleep. It's 9:30 in the morning. This is rare. Maybe it's all the excitement from Jeff Burton winning yesterday's race. . .? I know I was having a hard time sleeping.

Okay, that is so not true. I took two (not just one, but two) Benadryls last night. I sneezed almost the entire day. I'm not usually a sneezer. So, I was convinced that it was spring in the air. . .you know, pollen, etc? It may be. I haven't sneezed yet today -- but it's just 9:30.

So, since Caroline is at home today, I'm going to get some work done here -- the kind of work that I can do here. After that, I'm going to try and get some house stuff done. It's still a bit too early for Spring Cleaning. . .but I may try to get a jump on it.

So, there you have it . . . it's Monday. It's St. Patrick's Day. I'm wearing blue jeans and a pink sweater. Yes, I will consider myself pinched. Thank you very much.

Have a great one! Enjoy some corned beef tonight (ick) or, if you're like me. . .go eat a bowl of Lucky Charms. Then go pinch someone you love. Pretend you're Irish. Root for Notre Dame. . .

okay, that's going a bit too far. Pinch 'em and pray a blessing over them. You'll be amazed at how good you'll feel. And with that, I'm hearing noises from Caroline's room. . . . .thankfully, they're happy noises!
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Goodness with the stomach stuff going around your house! Hope you and Edison are doing well...and GO J.B. yesterday!!!! Immediately thought of you and Caroline!

Miss y'all! See ya this weekend!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cue on who the guy in the picture was...

Sounds like Caroline may be on the mend. I hope so!

Enjoy your day home...Hugs, not pinches.

:-D)

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope C is on the mend, hope you have a great day with few sneezes :)

2:53 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i was far too glib in my other comments... i will blame it on the illness which i am sure i caught from you guys... am praying for my chiquita caroline

5:12 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Who's the patron saint of the tables and chairs out behind the house?

Paddy O'Furniture, of course!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

You don't like corned beef? Hope you two girls are up and at 'em real soon

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home