This is My "Real" Blog: Some Questions are Best Left Unsaid. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Some Questions are Best Left Unsaid. . . .

Okay, now I'm totally confused. My favorite brother in law gave me the idea to have my blog analyzed using a program that someone designed (someone with way too much time on their hands, if you ask me). Anyway, based on a few blog entries that you submit, it determines your gender, based on your writing. You can try it, too. Here's the link:

Words: 2536
(NOTE: The genie works best on texts of more than 500 words.)
Female Score: 2672
Male Score: 3022
The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male!

I came up as a male. I am confused.

Maybe it's all that NASCAR talk.....?
Photobucket

8 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

LOL! I've got to try mine too.

10:33 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

You didn't link it, but I googled it and it knew I was female! :)

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I submitted two posts, and both times I was a MALE. Due to the four males with whom I live? Perhaps?!??

11:52 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

oh i gotta gotta gotta do this

11:52 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i kept adding passages until i tipped the balance and became female...

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to have to try this. I've been so busy lately I haven't been by to visit.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

What have I started? Will everybody quit what they're doing to analyze what they've done?

"Where have all the bloggers gone?"

6:02 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

BOO!!!!!!!!!!! Dumb thing! Writing like this belonging to a male???? Boo!!!!!!!!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home