This is My "Real" Blog: Workin Five to Five


Angie's Blog!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Workin Five to Five

No, I didn't type that wrong. It had two purposes. . .to inform and to enlighten.

To Inform. My overnight crop starts in four hours and fifteen minutes. It's a 24-hour crop. I truly don't think I'm going to crop for 24 hours straight. Especially on a weekend where I am "on stage" on Sunday morning. In other circumstances, we'd have to see. I'd have to be a bit worried about my ability to put picutres on straight - much less journal - if I stayed up all night.
Kathy's going to be here in 4 hours (it's quarter 'til right now) and my (scrapbooking) bags are packed. . .I'm ready to go. (Hey -- there's a bonus song for you to hum, if you're not a Dolly Parton fan)

My other "bag" (sleep machine, shampoo, etc.) has yet to be packed. But that won't take very long. I've just got to pick up Edison at 3, and try to figure out what I'm going to leave for the boys for dinner. There are some (decent) leftovers. But, there's also a Quizno's and Papa John's very close to the house. I'm not THAT worried.

To entertain. You know, my new passion to put songs in your heads. . .? Enjoy that one. Not one of my favorite songs, but I'm not humming it -- I'm listening to Rush.

Limbaugh. . . .Not the band.

Oh. . . here are a few new shots from around the house. . . .

That's right. . . these are the new tools (some are old) that I'm using for my new haircut. Oh, you want to see it? Okay. . .

Yeah, I agree. It's not that different from the old hair cut. That may be my fault. It looked radically different yesterday when Mark picked me up. Today -- it feels like MY hair. Go figure.

. . .and no, I haven't figured out how to do the whole "self-portrait" in the mirror thing. I'll get there.

Photobucket

12 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

what is a sleep machine?
what is caroline going to eat?

2:00 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

and i never heard of rush until i married Tony so i am very proud of you

2:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE that there is a bottle on your counter labeled BIG SEXY!!! Leave it to me to notice that....but then look who I married! 'Nuff said!!!!


SEE YOU SOON!!!!!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

man, i got all excited that you were listening to rush and then you said NOT the band. so sad. hehe!

one hour and ten minutes left!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Never done an overnight crop...just midnight madness. Hope you get lots done. Colleen in Middle Tennessee Clarksville..at the moment.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time my friend. The hair cut is cute BTW.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Love the haircut from what I can see of it; you might want to get Helen to take some pictures of you! heehee

I hope you have an awesome time at the crop; good thing you remembered your machine! I wish I could go too but they probably wouldn't let me on any plane with my big ol' puter...since I'm not a paper scrapper!

I've got two boys on meds; they both decided to get matching ear infections!

Have a great scrappy weekend!

Huges,

Melly :)

8:00 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Have a great crop! I can never make it for 24 hours either! I am a 6:00 am to 10:00 pm girl! LOL! I have never figured out how to use a mirror to take my picture either!

9:53 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I like your 'do. :)

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see bits and pieces of your new hairdo... Loving it!

Rush Limbaugh rocks. Hubby also listens to Bill Bennett. I like him too!

Sorry I haven't been around, things have been kinda wild here lately.

6:12 PM  
Blogger *Heather said...

Hey there! I was just thinking about you tonight so thought I should stop in and see what you were up to! It's been crazy busy around here but still breathing! Hope all is well with you and I'm off to catch up with what you have been up to! ;) Love the new do! :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Your such a dag! You have bought a great big smile to my face.

Thank you!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home