This is My "Real" Blog: This One's For You. . . . Wherever You Are


Angie's Blog!

Monday, March 03, 2008

This One's For You. . . . Wherever You Are

Yes, I was a Barry Manilow fan. In fact, I often dreamed that we'd get married. Oh well. . . a girl can have dreams, can't she? (Unrealistic as they might be)

Along with giving you a song to hum, I thought I'd dedicate this blog to you. (You know who you are) You are the reader(s) begging for more pictures.

Well, it was a sunny, beautiful day in East Tennessee. The kids and I went outside for a few minutes this afternoon, and as you might imagine, it was good for photos. Here you go. . .

I don't even remember what she was doing -- I just loved the shot.


Edison noticed this stick that looked like some sort of warrior posed for battle. "Take a picture, Mom!" So, I did.


Edison took this shot--and the one following. I guess she really does get her (ahem) looks from her Mama. Poor baby.

Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That picture of Caroline by herself is adorable!!! We had our own photo session over here today...managed to get some up on my blog too! We grubbed in the dirt baby!!! haha!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

OH YEY! *clapping hands* these are FANTASTIC!! I love the photos and the top one is just to die for! And Edison is so right....that stick so looks like a person

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the pictures. They are so great. The one of Caroline is so adorable you should frame it.
I'm telling you, my boys would have found that stick and thought of the same thing....boys.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

I love Barry too (yes, in my mind we are on a first name basis) Also love the pictures, she is just too cute for words. God Bless you and your family.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pics...edison was right, what a fierce looking stick! :o)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I was going to comment on "girning" (next-to-last photo), but can't find the picture I'm looking for on the web. And the propped-up stick reminds me of a more macabre photo (a dead monkey propped up similarly), but that one I have decided not to look for.

Enjoy the weather. Way up north, it snowed overnight.

8:21 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

she looks liek a model in the one by herself... really darlingi love all the photos thank you for the treat...and i thought i was alone in my barry obsession

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home