This is My "Real" Blog: Layouts


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Layouts

I've had a pretty busy week, and the day is not going to slow down for the next three hours. So.....I'm just going to put some pics on here of the layouts I did at the crop two weeks ago. (I can't believe it's already been two weeks!)

In the meantime, I'm going to make dinner -- one of our favorites: Poppy Seed Chicken. I swear, I have made this dish so often, I can make it without a recipe! (Love those kinds of recipes!)

Here are the layouts -- enjoy!!

I will caution you -- I just looked at them here on the blog. They definitely look nicer in person. . . .but I can live with it if you can!










Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

Wow. What a load of CROP! heehee. I kill me.

Angie, these are ALL beautiful. I look forward to the day when we can get together and have our own crop with Beth. That will be a banner day, I say!

Was so glad to see you online last night. Hope to chat a bit again soon.

Love Melly :)

5:12 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

wow totally gorgeous, yay to melany's idea!but i think melany i will need computers ...

3:22 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Angie and I will bring our laptops to your place, Beth! Let me know when and I'll clear every possible schedule! :D

M :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

I love them Angie and I think they look great. I have a couple I'm going to share this week.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home