This is My "Real" Blog: Thursday - part deux


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday - part deux

Hello from Thursday morning!

It's a new day, and Caroline seems to be doing much, much better. Right now, I believe she's playing "hide and seek" with her baby dolls. Yeah. You can't make this stuff up.

Her fever is down to around 99 degrees. That's definitely something I can live with -- but I'll do the living here at home. Thank you very much. She's not supposed to go back to school until her fever has subsided for at least 24 hours. At this point, even tomorrow is unsure.

Okay, funny story. . . . I got sidetracked from this entry, and went shopping. Like. . . 2 hours and 38 minutes worth of shopping. Picked up the samplers from JoAnn's, bought Caroline a new bathing suit & Easter dress, and of course, found some deals on scrapbooking stuff. I just forgot that I was in the middle of blogging. Oh well.

So, there you have it. I've just gotten off the phone with Caroline's school. I am definitely keeping her home tomorrow -- not because of her -- but because of the little germ factories that attend her school. According to her teacher, "Not one of the kids in my classroom are what I consider healthy. Every one either has a sore throat, stuffy nose, and green snot. . . " Need I type more? I think not.

We're staying home tomorrow.

So, there you have the rest of my week, and it's not bad, really. I've got some house-cleaning to do, and I might just find a little time for some scrapbooking. We'll see. . . .
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

glad she is feeling better... and i am here at your blog because i need the scone recipe again... we cannot get enough

9:47 PM  
Blogger Q, La, and Gooner said...

Man Angie! You have a BUSY life!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Funny - I didn't even notice that you were gone.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hide & seek story.

Granddaughter 2 & I played hide & seek while she was buckled in her car seat going down the interstate. Yes I was wearing my seat belt too.

Then we have played several times using skype. When they are on the other side of the world you have to be creative. Also Ang & I have a few minutes of peace to talk while the girls are hiding.

Mary

8:39 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

You are more busier than I ever was with 11 kiddies.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home