This is My "Real" Blog: Benadryl is NOT my friend.


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Benadryl is NOT my friend.

Yeah.

I took one last night -- had some sinus issues going on. Allergies, mainly.

I woke up from a SOUND sleep around 9:15. Mark had been up since before five. Caroline was awake. . .and hungry.

I suck at life sometimes.

Around 10:07,I called in to the secretary at the church and told her that I'd taken Benadryl, and that I'd be in a bit later. I was not going to miss my 1:00 p.m. meeting.

Around 10:23, it hit me that my meeting wasn't at 1:00 p.m., it was at 10:00 a.m.

I suck at life sometimes.

I called back into the church -- and told my boss (yeeps!) that I was "running a little late" and that I'd be in as soon as possible.

What didn't I tell him?

Oh. . .

1) I was still in my PJs
2) I had to still take a shower
3) I needed to put on makeup
4) I had just eaten cold pasta salad for breakfast, and my breath smelled bad.

Instead, I threw down the phone, took the world's quickest shower, dressed in record time, put on some makeup (eyeliner, no mascara) and headed out the door at 10:43 a.m.

I suck at life sometimes.

Other times? I'm not half bad.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You eat funny breakfasts like I do!
:-D)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I wondered what that swooshing sound was - musta been you zooming through.

And 20 minutes is great speed!

12:27 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

benadryl could have been your friend if you had given it to someone else...just a thought... no seriously it is not my friend either...when jenni was under two, the doctor told us to give her benadry for something... we were leaving on a short weekender to daytona beach, (no race happening that weekend though) friday night in a restaurant jenni started to behave like the bad seed... and would not stop... we have never experienced anything like it ever in our lives (we have since then with other children but never again with jenni) we are talking shrieking, and throwing stuff... we left without eating... and jenni never took benadryl again.... shivers just in the re-telling... how is carolne feeling? how about you... did you have like a hangover afters? and what about your teeth... you mentioned shower, dressing, makeup.... did you brush your teeth in the shower?

7:45 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Oh man Angie...you have been having a few "one of those days".

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home