This is My "Real" Blog: Checking in. . . a few things are actually accomplished!!


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Checking in. . . a few things are actually accomplished!!

Let's see. . .

I woke up. Of course, Caroline was already up, but still....

Mark made it to Chicago. He will be there for another hour or so (9 a.m. EST) and then fly to Burlington.

Caroline and I found success using the potty chair to get her urine specimen for today's appointment.

OH! And, I was able to "occupy" her while I took a shower.

So. . . all in all, it's been alright, so far. More updates to come. I promise.
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

sounds like you're off to a good start!

my word verification is "clogidap". i'm not sure what that makes me think of...it's weird. just thought i'd share.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home