This is My "Real" Blog: Are you KIDDING me?!?!?


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Are you KIDDING me?!?!?

I went into the office a little bit later than normal today. I didn't have much to do. Just a few things to be ready for tonight's rehearsal.

I got them done. I went up to my office. All was going well when the phone rang.

Barb (our secretary) rang it through to my office. Yep. You're right.

Caroline's teacher was one the phone.

"She's running a fever, and she has spent the entire morning crying and weeping. She didn't eat breakfast or lunch. You need to come get her."

I asked what her temp was.

"100.1"

Okay, I'll come and get her.

Now, bear this in mind, I knew that when I waited in the lobby for her to come out to me, she would start smiling, talking and running as soon as she got to where I was waiting.

I was 100% right. But, I didn't take into consideration that she would yell (happy stuff) and run to the van.

I got her home, and checked her temperature. Any guesses?
































96.3 (last I checked, that was not considered a fever). I'm just saying.....
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Oooooh, I know the answer, I know, I know.

Her temp went down because you're cool.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home