This is My "Real" Blog: I Never Said. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Never Said. . . .

. . .things were better.

'Cause I'd be lying.

Conversation via phone:


E: Mom, I was just calling to see if I can stay for back work today.

M: Which class?

E: Math.

M: Okay, does this mean no football workout?

E: Hold on a second.

Sets down phone. 45 seconds pass.

Teacher arrives. Finds phone. Picks is up.


T: Who are you holding for?

M: Edison A_____

T: Oh. Okay, just a second.

M: Okay.


Another 45 seconds, or so, passes.

Teacher returns.

T: He's gonna have to call you back.

M: Allright.

T: He's in the bathroom. He's sick.

M: Sick, as in we.need.to.pick.him.up. sick?

T: Yes.

M: Okay.




You couldn't write a life more exciting than mine. You think you can?

I dare you.
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

hope it wasnt the chocolate... I am praying

2:45 PM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

uh oh! i'm feeling nervous about declaring today an "all better" day...javen's been acting fine and bouncing off the walls (meaning, on the couch!) but you just never know. i hope jonathan and i avoid catching it! yikes!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

oh no.......It's going to one of those weeks I'm guessing.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Got some different "exciting" news. You're going to become a fan of General Hospital!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=ap-autoracingbriefs&prov=ap&type=lgns

Lead paragraph: NASCAR star Jeff Burton will trade in his fire suit and helmet this week for an appearance on ABC soap opera “General Hospital.”

Sorry for the E-dude. Make him rest. Feed him chicken soup. And chocolate (No, Beth, couldn't have been yours. Just couldn't have been.).

Verification word: damidge (as in, I hope the worst of it is over)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Gosh Angie! Just when you thought one might be getting a little better than the other starts something different. I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't feeling well on Sunday afternoon. Hope your kiddos get well soon.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

big hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home