This is My "Real" Blog: Snow Days. . .


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Snow Days. . .

. . . yeah, they're much more exciting when you're a kid.

Caroline is going back to school tomorrow for the first time since Monday afternoon.

Yeah. It's been a long week. But, we've played basketball with Edison. . .
. . . baked chocolate chip cookies (slice & bake)
. . . read countless books
. . . colored in coloring books
. . .sang with the Praise Baby DVDs
. . . giggled at the Wiggles (that almost rhymes)
. . . folded clothes
. . . dressed baby dolls
. . . rearranged the sun room
. . .changed a few pull-ups



. . .and actually had fun.

But, it's time for her to go back to her peeps. . . Mikey, Savannah, Isaiah, Ms. Rhonda, and John the Bus Driver. She misses them. She must. She keeps talking about them!

What about me? I'm gonna go back to work and try to make a dent in the pile of stuff (crap) that's found a home on top of my desk.

Then? It's Saturday--and we're all back together again.
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

yay for saturdays! I love em but they dont last long enough

7:19 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I hope you get a lot of work done today at the office...maybe even find the top of your desk. Barry will bring the cookies by around 1:00 P.M. Have a great day!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmm.... did someone say cookies?

8:32 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

I love those slice and bake cookies...easy and good all rolled into one.
The week has been long and I'm looking forward to Saturday to do nothing but knit or sew.
Have a good one my friend.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

The line for cookies keeps getting longer. Is it fair to use elbows to ensure getting a warm one?

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home