This is My "Real" Blog: Some back photos. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Some back photos. . . .

I realized that there are some photos missing from the "journal of my life" Here you go. Enjoy!!


When we got snow a couple weeks ago, the kids went outside. Caroline decided that she wanted to make a snow angel -- until she realized you got cold when you laid down. As you can see, we didn't have all that much snow, but she attempted a snow angel anyway.

That's one thing I love about living in Tennessee -- if you enjoy the snow, but only for a brief time, you're in luck. It never stays around for very long.





Question. (For you office fans out there). How does one potty train a stuffed animal? Just the other day, we found Caroline in her bathroom with Maria. When we asked her what she was doing, she said that Maria was going potty. Here we see Maria learning what Caroline's learning.





Remember this little guy? My cousin's baby boy??












He turned 1 year old this past week. I cannot believe a year has gone by already. We went to his birthday party on Saturday afternoon. It had a John Deere theme. Lots of fun -- and lots of toys. You gotta love first birthdays. They're so much fun!!









Sorry for the weird formatting today. I actually do best when they're centered. Oh well.

Here's a picture of the day Becca and Caroline made their "Build a Bear" friends. I can't remember if I posted it or not. I love the picture.


I'm going to stop here. This formatting stuff is really driving me crazy. I'll see if there are more pictures to post. I know I took some cute ones of Caroline on Sunday -- I just can't find them. When I do, I'll be sure and post them as well.

Have a great Tuesday!!
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

TN snow angel... realyl cute sort goes with your "winter storm" alerts... sorry, when you live in NW ontario you need to make fun of other people's ideas of bad weather... i drove home 9 MPM (miles per minute) during a snow storm in MN on Sunday night...

12:33 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

whoope wrote that wrong... 9 MPM 9 minutes per mile, wee bit different

12:34 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Sometimes, just sometimes I wish our snow would go away. But, then it's not the snow I mind so much, it's the COLD that I would love to have go away. Love the "snow Angel" picture and your cousins guy is a cutie.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was wondering about that comment Beth....I was thinking that was pretty fast for snow driving! heehee!

Oh my WORD!!! Becca has gotten so big! I remember when your sis was pregnant with her! YIKES!!!! However, I think I was much more hurt to find my flower girl on Facebook recently...she was caleb's age when we got married...she's now almost out of high school, driving and has boyfriends....OY!!!!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Beth, I was about to nominate you for NASCAR driver of the week, at 540 MPH.

Angie, I really like the potty training!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Q, La, and Gooner said...

I will be using Caroline's tips to aide me in the future with Gooner.

I tagged you on my blog...

8:27 PM  
Blogger Hilah said...

Precious, precious pictures...the only thing...where is child #1?

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home