This is My "Real" Blog: Sorry...Had to do it....


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sorry...Had to do it....

You now have to leave verification for comments. Stupid spammers.

Other than that, it's a beautiful (cold) day in the neighborhood. I'm at work -- and I'm supposed to be working. I'll get back to that in a minute.

Tonight, we're headed to the symphony to hear Navah Perlman (daughter of Issak Perlman) perform with the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra. Mark scored us free tickets because he's a blogger. He has to blog about it tomorrow (or in the next day or so)

We're gonna get to hang out with Stephanie and Jason (That Chick & her blog's namesake). Can't wait.

Until tomorrow.......
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

i'm a blogger who blogs about every last blessed thing i can think of...how come i'm not getting any free tickets?!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

I've never been...have a fun time.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a blast... and stay warm!!!!!

P.S. if spammers hit your blog, you've "arrived" in blogdom... LOL!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Oh! Have fun!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I hope her mom Rhea stops in.

Just proving I know who you're married to . . .

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home