This is My "Real" Blog: This is the BOM


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

This is the BOM

My friend Pat (see link) posted this on her blog. I've posted the link on the right column, and have downloaded the pattern and instructions. No idea how or when I'm going to get this done, but it's REALLY cute.

Here's what Pat had to say about the site. . .

While I was out and about in blogland today I saw the cutest snowman. I fell in love with him. Upon reading further I found that he was the first block of a new free BOM from Ellen. She gives the directions in both Dutch and English. She has pictures of him done in stitchery and in applique. Pop over say hi and get a fun new pattern. I am sure that everyone out there is caught up with all of your projects and needs a new pattern. Thanks Ellen!

So, if you're so inclined, hop over there and check it out!!!

Oh, and for you non-quilters, BOM means "block of the month!"

Have a lovely Tuesday. Stay warm. . .and dry. It's raining like cats & dogs here!

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

trying to stay warm here... i beginning to feel life in my toes again after picking up kids... dinner tonight is baled chicken with garlic and apples, and hmmmm i think yellow rice... thats for the fam, i am back on my fish diet... and the snowman is adorable , and the whoel thing looks so easy even i could do it

4:52 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Thanks for the BOM explanation.

My eyes are glazing over . . . (grin)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home