This is My "Real" Blog: It was inevitable. . . .


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

It was inevitable. . . .

When you teach your children the joys and blessings of sharing, you trust that they'll not only learn, but adapt their thinking to be one of sharing.

My kids are really good at sharing. Of course, their toys are different -- but it's still amazing how often I hear them arguing over toys. Really. It happens.

This gives me plenty of opportunities to remind them of the discipline of sharing with others. I think they're beginning to get it.















...because they gave me their germs. That's right. Now, I'm sick.

It works out well, however, because I was going to take today off. And, with Edison home (in addition to Ms. Croup) I have a little more flexibility in the "let's entertain Caroline" department.

But still, I feel crappy.
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Oh the joys of sharing...I hope you feel better soon.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I think she'd prefer "Miss Croup". Or maybe even "Little Miss Croup".

Hope you guys are all over this thing soon.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Hilah said...

YUCK! I know how that is...when I was sick in the end of Jan. it lasted 2 weeks! Feel better soon! Can't wait to see y'all again!

7:11 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

awwww baby, i am so sorry... really i am

9:17 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i hope you arent still sick i am praying for you and missing you

7:49 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i blooged (sort of) about the froggy princess. I really hope she is better

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home