This is My "Real" Blog: So. . . should I be worried?


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, March 08, 2009

So. . . should I be worried?

How do I say this delicately?

Edison was overheard playing the tune "Dueling Banjos" from his room today.

We live in the south.
We have met some interesting people since moving here.
Edison thinks it would be cool to learn this son.

I'm just saying. . . .


And, I'm also saying, "Come on, airplane!!!" Mark called from D.C. about two hours ago. His plane is scheduled to land in Knoxville in about 35 minutes, which puts him home in about an hour.

It won't be soon enough. We've missed him.
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

I hope that when Mark introduces his sister and his wife to people, that they are two individuals...? I always loved dueling banjos...and have never seen the movie Deliverance. Play on, E!

Hurry up, airplane! :)

12:13 AM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

P.S. There is not a single picture on this whole page of posts!!!

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dueling Banjos, eh? Scary!

6:27 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

is mark home yet?

7:26 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Oh, Angie. You don't want to know what songs Mark learned in the North Country this weekend.

Suffice it to say that -- naah, I can't. I just can't.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

There are no pictures because MARK had the camera with him in NY. ;)

11:49 AM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

i consider myself to be far from the stereotypical southerner, but i do enjoy the dueling banjos. it could be much much worse!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home