This is My "Real" Blog: Who Needs Michael?


Angie's Blog!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Who Needs Michael?

When you can listen to this girl sing, you really don't need Michael McDonald. . .





Sorry it's only a small part of the song. As you can see, she lost interest halfway through the chorus, and started to giggle. We'll get the full version one of these days! Oh, and if you have trouble sleeping, try counting sheep. Need some help? Oh, allright. . .



We had a great time out in the yard today. I got a few great pictures of the kids. . . wanna see?








Have I mentioned lately? I love my kids!
Photobucket

10 Comments:

Anonymous Judy said...

I love it Angie...I started counting with her :)
The yard pics are great. I love them in b&w.

8:36 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i love them too.... bottom two photos? amazing!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Shelly Wildman said...

Beautiful, Angie!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

What a glorious post. I adore the singing but the giggle even more.

Fantastic pictures too. That Mr. E. is becoming quite the little big man!

Love y'all!
M :)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Oh and all that is awesome but I'm still thinkin' you need your Michael once in awhile :)

I saw ''my'' Michael on TV last night. Bublé, that is.

Hugs,
Melly :)

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Christy said...

Oh my. She's amazing. So, so smart. And the videos made me cry big old jealous tears - I can't wait until Henry can do those things, too!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Rock 'n Roll Momma© said...

cute videos! i have to spy on javen in secret to get him on video singing, and even then it's not likely! tonite he did a wonderful rendition of "the wheels on the bus" while he was takin' care of business, i should have captured that!

11:35 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

more photos more words... i want more summer fun from TN

8:47 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Nifty kids. That girl has a career ahead of her. Not sure in what, but she's gonna knock 'em dead!

The boy child? If he lives, he'll be great, too.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

can't stop smiling from these posts, Ang. I miss you, my TN friend!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home