This is My "Real" Blog: Again, with the daily posts?!?


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Again, with the daily posts?!?

Please, please, please don't get too excited. This blogging-every-day-thing is not going to be a sustainable pattern. Trust me. I wouldn't lie to you.

It is, however, time for me to announce. . . drum roll, please. . . . .I need to announce some big, big news. . . . no, I'm not that. (Can't even bring myself to type the word) That would be monumental. Seriously. Talk about defying science. No -- it's nothing that earth-shattering.


I launched another blog.


Now, you may ask yourself: "Why, on God's green earth, would someone who struggles with weekly - sometimes monthly blog posts begin another blog?!"

Here's why: I like reading blogs. I like reading quilting blogs. I like reading cooking blogs. I really like reading scrapbooking blogs. And, rather than run a list a mile long on the sidebar of this blog, and have to navigate in and out of here each day (like I do to read the blogs you see listed) I have created (with Mark's help) a blog that I can visit to see updated blogs about quilting, cooking, and scrapbooking (eventually).

Seriously, my sitemeter numbers are seriously jacked up because I "launch" to other blogs from my very own blog every day -- sometimes two and three times a day. I really don't care about numbers of hits on my blog, but this will help keep traffic to a minimum on this blog.

Right now, the new blog "Angie's Becky Homecky" only has about 18 quilt blogs and one cooking blog on it. (No, I didn't name it. Mark did. But I like it) I intend to increase the cooking & scrapping blogs. . . but not tonight.

So, if you're interested, I will post there from time to time -- but VERY rarely. You are welcome to follow it, or link to it. I've put a link on the right side of this blog, too. Please don't get too excited--other than the fact that it actually works -- it's not very exciting.

But, I thought you would like to know!
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

i am seriously confused, another blog to get disappointed at? written from the person who just took hers down... soon and very soon

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Judy @ daily yarns said...

I did not know that Gooseberry Patch had a blog. Thanks for the link.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any thing you do is a big deal...that"s why we read your blog, my friend...

As your very first follower, I can't wait to read it!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Q, La, and Gooner said...

Glad you commented because I totally lost your blog. Somehow. Long ago when redoing everything. Ha. Sorry that I don't have a quilting blog for you...just a baby life blog. And I do cook, I just don't blog all that stuff. Unless it's babyfood, and then I care... ;)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home