This is My "Real" Blog: 3 Signs You Know you are a Bad Blogger


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

3 Signs You Know you are a Bad Blogger

. . . does it really take THREE signs? I think the lack of a post for six (6) whole days should be a sign enough. But for those of you with attention to details, and a hunger for paltry humor, I'll see what I can do.

#3 - You keep telling yourself that there's nothing in the world to blog about--and you refuse to watch the news, or read the newspaper, because you know it might trigger a blog entry, and you're just too tired to type.

#2 - You refuse to pick up your digital camera, because you know you might capture something worth blogging about

and

#1 - You are named Angie and you've avoided the computer (and your own blog) out of fear, guilt, and initimidation.

Okay, that's done. Now I can move onto bigger and better things.

We are just 72 hours away from the annual Buddy Walk. We are very excited in the Aubrey household because of all the festivities awaiting us. As I type this, I realized that I left Caroline's Buddy Walk shirt(s) in the choir room at church. At least, I HOPE I left them there. Can you tell it's been one of those weeks?!

We are anticipating a great day on Sunday. Good weather is on the horizon, and our church team will be over 130 people! That's just amazing to us. It's a little humbling (okay REALLY humbling) to have that many people walking in Caroline's honor. She is a blessed little girl - and we are a blessed family to be supported by so many dear, sweet friends.

Well, I probably should get this posted soon, and get further along with my day. The "princess" is watching "Max & Ruby" on TV, and eating cheerios. I did a layout about 3 months ago celebrating Cheerios. . .the 6th food group. I think I'll post it here, since I've had NO time whatsoever to do any new layouts.

There will be plenty, though, after Sunday. I guarantee it!

Enjoy! Eat some Cheerios. . .they're good for your heart!!!




Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

Speaking of news, I actually started reading the news while I waited for something to read here!

Can't wait to hear (and see!) all about the Buddy Walk!

Hope you have a grrrrrrrrrrrreat weekend!

Melany :)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Cooksalot said...

You think your bad! I have so much to write that I just plain old avoid it. Now that's BAD! I love it when you do blog you always have something great to write about. Even if it is just a cold. heehee. Like Melany I can't wait to hear about the Buddy Walk. I'll be watching for that one.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Even when you have "nothing" to write Angie it is still entertaining - LOL!! Have a great weekend - sounds full on. What exactly are cheerios? A food group I am missing out on? Enjoy my friend and sorry to beat you to Melany's blog - has to be some advantage to living downunder. By the time you all go to bed I am up and reading the latest entries! Cheers!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well it is a sign that i no longer have toddlers about my feet... no more cheerios in my car, bathroom floor, bottom of my purse, shoes... but then hey instead I have feminine hygenie products of every assortment all over... (even the ones too young like to take off the adhesive and stick them to walls...)
after the buddy walk you will have so much to blog about

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after this weekend (for us both) anytime... I keep running across photos I want to share with you, or stories... and I have tools I used, but dont want to seem pushy... and the whole host of things Jenni has taught me, us, the ways she changed me as a parent...well anyway you m ight not want to get me started :)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home