This is My "Real" Blog: I Am Such a Dork!


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I Am Such a Dork!

Just so you know. . .

One of the cool things about having a blog is that when people leave comments on a particular entry, I get an e-mail telling me that there's a comment. The subject line of the e-mail even tells me which entry has a comment.

Here's the part where I'm a dork.

When I get one of those e-mails, I could read the comment there in my e-mail. But do I? Nope.

I go to my blog - you are here right now - and I read the comments in "context" of the entry in which it came. For some reason, it feels better reading a comment from that point, than from the notification e-mail.

I am a dork.

Really. A Dork.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

I do that now too - ever since you first told me that you do it that way now I am a dork too...lol

11:38 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

A lovable dork....we could start a club though...for I do the same.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

Thanks for the welcome...miss you dorks...ha!

9:59 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I do the SAME THING! LOL!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home