This is My "Real" Blog: We're In!


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

We're In!

. . .and as I type at 9:53 p.m., both children are in their respective beds. Asleep, I hope.

We're exhausted, but happy.

I'm older, but wiser.

"I am pressed but not crushed; persecuted, not abandoned. . .crushed down, but not destroyed. . . I am blessed beyond the curse. . for His promise will endure, that HIS joy is going to be my strength!" or something like that.

As Edison and I drove home from the church tonight (yes, I did have to go into work!) we were listening to oldies on the radio. After enduring "The Hustle" (all of it) we got to hear "Our House" just as we turned into our new subdivision. It was pretty awesome!

Tomorrow is another day. . .and I promise "lived in" pictures will come about. You'll get to see my "stuff" amidst the sourdough, cotton candy, and taupe trivia walls.

You may even get to see some of our smiling faces. I assume we'll be smiling.

In answer to Doug's question. . . .the showing yesterday went well. Our realtor told us that the people like the house - and like the backyard. No word today, but again, I am not crushed. God will provide.

So, as I close, thank you all so very much for your kind words, encouraging thoughts, and well wishes. Your prayers are the most precious gift ever.

On behalf of the whole gang, we love you!!!
Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

Happy Happy Birthday Angie!

I never got to tell Chris he has to buy me a house for my birthday - he was already snoozing on the other couch!

What a glorious gift - and I'll pray for a speedy sale on your "other" house!

Love Melly :)

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I am self-absorbed and brain dead, I forgot today was your birthday - even though I'd been reminding myself every. single. day.
Happy, happy, happy, happy, birthday!!

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! That's quite a present... I wonder if Arthur will get me a house for my birthday. Sounds like a plan! It looks awesome, btw... LOVE the colors you chose. Have fun unpacking... yeah. Good luck with your old house, too... I'm sure someone will scoff it right up!

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy happy happy birthday... I did not forget it or yoeu, but did not plan my time well... angie thank you for the gift of your friendship...

3:49 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

A new house.... a new you... a new mother....a new "birth - day" year....happy days my friend! Well done..you can come up for air soon! Love and best wishes for an amazing year ahead my friend.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angie oh angie where are you? I know oyeu are usy with boxes, and houcse showing etc..but i miss you

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home