This is My "Real" Blog: Alice's Last Day


Angie's Blog!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Alice's Last Day

Here it is. . .Monday night. Alice's days (hours) are numbered. I am officially fasting. I can brush my teeth in the morning, but I'm not allowed to swallow any of the water when I rinse my teeth. Ick, like I ever do.

Am I nervous? Yes. I'm nervous. No getting around it. But, I have lots of prayers going up on my behalf. And, God listens. He does.

I have to be up at 4:30 - to get "ready" for my big date with Dr. Brinner. He's such a looker--I'll be especially attractive for him. You know. . .no jewelry, no makeup. I *will* wear deodorant. . .just for him. The scented kind.

On behalf of my dear (soon-to-be-departed) friend, Alice, I bid you all a fond farewell. After her eviction, I assume Alice will invade the torso of another unwitting victim. Pray for them--she's tenacious.

You never know. . .Alice may decide to change vocations. Maybe take a job as a tax auditor. She'd be really good at that. Pain infliction at the drop of a hat. . .making people nauseous to the point of vomiting. Yeah, she'd make a good auditor.

Whatever vocation she chooses, she'll be successful. I just pray she doesn't come to visit you. She's a miserable houseguest.

I hope to post again on Wednesday, or Thursday, at the latest. I have been bowled over by those of you who have sent messages of prayer and support. I'm humbled, actually.

I love you guys!!
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

You go, girl!

And you go far, Alice.

11:08 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

i got your message and I am praying for both the men in your life and that sweet princess...and you too chica

12:33 AM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

Buh-bye now...Buh-bye Alice. Don't let the door hit your PITA donkey on the way out.

Angie, I'm thinking about you non-stop. Can't wait to hear about the going-away party for Alice and hear about you leisurely scrapping with the laptop for at least the next week!

Love Melly :)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Good luck Angie!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

hang in there and think of all the ice cream you'll get to eat...

wait, that's just tonsils

you should have an interesting post when you get out...

D

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home