This is My "Real" Blog: This is Insane


Angie's Blog!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

This is Insane

I am spending the most wonderful day of my week. . . Sunday. . .getting stuff ready for me to be off work for two weeks. Such is the life of a part-time (ha!) music director.

As I type, a thunderstorm is rolling through. It sounds blissful. I have really been obsessed about the lack of rain this year. I don't know that I have ever been this concerned about a lack of rain.

We're getting some. . .that's really all I care about today!

Oh. . .and I have to confess to something new with which I am obsessed. Combine my favorite network (Food Network) with a reality show, and you have the "Next Food Network Star." Combine the "Apprentice" and "Survivor" but give them all tasks to perform which have them cooking in 90 minutes or less.

I.am.hooked.

Ironically, 90% of the food they're making on this show would be considered "off limits" or at least dangerous for me. But I'm still loving it. I encourage you to check it out.

Well, I need to get back to work. Those three power point presentations are not going to create themselves. And, while I type/draw/create, I will enjoy the sound of pounding (really hard) rain on my roof. I may even open the front door to watch it fall.
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Love the sound of rain....you take care. Wishing you well

11:36 PM  
Blogger Mellykat said...

So glad to hear you're getting some.

(Puppy)

Melany :)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home