This is My "Real" Blog: Tuesday Afternoon


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday Afternoon

Tuesday afternoon
I'm just beginning to see, now I'm on my way.
It doesn't matter to me, chasing the clouds away.
Something calls to me,
The trees are drawing me near,
I've got to find out why
Those gentle voices I hear,
explain it all with a sigh. (ahhh . . . ahhhhhh . . . ahhh)

I'm looking at myself reflections of my mind
It's just the kind of day to leave myself behind.
So gently swaying through the fairyland of love,
If you'll just come with me you'll see the beauty of
Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday afternoon.

Basically, my Tuesday afternoon is pretty much like my Monday was. . . . crammed with far too much to do, and not enough time to get it all done.

I'm trying not to see things in a countdown to surgery view, but it's very difficult. It all comes back to whether or not it has to be done pre-surgery. Most of it does, unfortunately.

So, my post will be short.

I just wanted you to get a song [stuck] in your head. It's my gift to you on this fine, sunny Tuesday aaaaaaafternoon!

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Nice song.

It is stuck in my head now. :)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

LOL too funny girlfriend....LOl..too funny

7:54 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

you are stuck in my prayers...

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home