This is My "Real" Blog: Explosions


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Explosions

Somewhere. . .in the midst of dozens of boxes in my [new] garage, lies all of my worldly possessions that I was convinced I couldn't live without. Someday. . .somehow. . .I'll get through that pile of boxes and decide that I need even less than I thought.

But for now, it looks like a moving van exploded in there.


Caroline is getting some better. Her strep throat doesn't appear to be bothering her at all. Yesterday, it appeared that her eardrum ruptured, but today, the doctor said that the goo, pus, and otherwise uninhabitable substances that came out of her ear did NOT cause the eardrum to explode. After a few doses of antibiotics, she is like a different girl. You gotta love those strong antibiotics.


. . . except for the side effects of those strong antibiotics. That's an explosion of dramatic proportions.


I keep discovering new and exciting things about my house that I didn't know when we set out to purchase said house. Some discoveries are big deals . . . like the roll-out cabinet shelves in three of the lower kitchen cabinets. Or, the lights in each of the kids' closets. These were huge discoveries for me.



But today, a much simpler, smaller explosion caught my eye, and surprised me. It delighted me to the point of creating a digital layout in celebration.









I have been following the example of my friend Beth, in trying to keep a running theme through today's blog post. I decided to go with explosion.



Boom!
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger Mellykat said...

Your post really blew me away...hee!

I'm LOOOOOOOOOVING that layout. Loving it with much lovingness (sound like anyone we know? heehee)

Glad we got to catch up and we have a new fun way to share our pages before they're posted!

Melly :)

2:09 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

what an explosive entry! oh - is that rude? Well you know what I mean! Glad the princess is feeling better...know what you mean about antibiotics...life saving! And you know I love that LO - gosh it stood out in the Sb.com gallery. Take care my friend.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am too tired to be witty like melany and helen so i will simply charm... the photo is dazzling and your layout does it justice... of course the refernce to anti0biotic side effects makes me think of my post about the sick note for katherine.eeeewwww

9:33 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

we definatly don't want to talk about my explosions...

9:53 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I love the photo.

Hope the baby feels better soon. Poor dear.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home