This is My "Real" Blog: Go Ask Alice


Angie's Blog!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Go Ask Alice

Alice.

I named my hernia. You expected a masculine name, didn't you? It's Alice.

Why? Simple.

When she's gone, I can say "Alice doesn't live here anymore."

Alice and I went to the doctor's office today--they took her picture. (ultrasounds) They scouted around -- even glanced at my thyroid. (haven't named him yet.)

. . . .thyroids *are* masculine.

Surgical consult tomorrow. I'm hoping for something in the next two weeks. Enough time to make it through music camp, but soon enough to get Alice evicted while Caroline is in summer school.

I do have some good news. . . I have been invited to be a member of another Creative Team for a digital scrapbooking designer. She's Katie the Scrapbook Lady (fitting name, eh?) and I am very excited to be on her team. I have downloaded the most recent three items she has released, so be on the lookout for new layouts from a 2nd source.

Other than that, we're coasting along as normal.

Caroline has taken to running sprints in our living room. She tells herself, "Ready. . . set. . . go!" And with that, she jets across the living room, at top speed (her top speed) and cackles and guffaws the entire length of the living room. Tonight, we had to stop her before she hyperventilated. This child has energy to burn, baby!

She has started taking nightly walks with Edison or Mark in our quiet little neighborhood.

[And, no, Beth, I am not slacking off.]

I haven't been home the last two evenings to take her. However, I am on the docket for tomorrow night. It will be good for all of us!

So, that's all the news that's fit to print, as they say. For Alice and me, and the whole Aubrey family. . . . Adios!!
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

Don't give Alice my address...

8:26 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Give Alice the BOOT!

Love the running! Drew does that here, too. He runs HARD between "red wall" and "yellow wall".

2:15 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I love that song....congrats on the new team invite.

11:38 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, but that just made me laugh SO hard.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home