This is My "Real" Blog: Tuesday


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Tuesday

I remember a man that I once worked with pointed out in a boring meeting that Tuesdays are the most productive days for business. Interestingly, a couple years after he made that statement, I had Edison on a . . . that's right. . . a Tuesday. Caroline was planned for a Thursday. I lived with the disappointment!

But, I am looking at the potential for a very productive Tuesday in a couple of weeks (June 26) as my "kick Alice out of here" day.

The scheduling nurse called today. She says I need to report at 6 a.m, the surgery begins at 8 a.m., and I should be home that afternoon. Bizarre, really. But, if she says so. . .

Caroline and I went for a walk tonight. Mark and Edison came along, too. I enjoyed the walk - except for the "readjustment" that Alice needed after our walk. I will not miss adjusting her. Not one little bit.

I was able to complete a layout tonight. I really should have worked on work stuff, but it was more fun to be creative than productive. I suppose if this would have been a Tuesday, I'd have somehow managed to get both done. Oh well. . . .



Here's the layout. Caroline was having a great time the other day with her Noah's Ark. Mark happened to catch this great picture - and it really needed scrapping! She's really getting into putting the animals into the ark, and then making them march out again. My favorite part: when she "counts" them after lining them up!
Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

We love the ark in our house too. Though the pirate ship now attacks the ark...I think the pirates will lose...

2:34 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I love the layout. I love the picture. You are so talented!

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that girl is adorable...i am not MIA... thinking and praying for you and yours

5:47 PM  
Blogger Cooksalot said...

Love that layout! Hey I'll be thinking of you and Alice Tuesday. LOL!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

So do you think "you'll ever get used to not livin' next door to Alice" - love that song BTW! As to LO...she counts them! Ooohhhhhh! Huggable Princess!

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home