This is My "Real" Blog: Clarification. . . for my sake!


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Clarification. . . for my sake!

It isn't that I FORGOT to bring the camera. It isn't that I didn't take pictures of her in the hamper.

I did.

My camera recorded them both as an "unrecognizable file format" and refuses to download them.

I suspect that it's because the batteries were literally dying as I attempted to take the pictures, and the files were corrupted.

Rest assured, my friends. . . .the girl will surely give me more opportunities to take pictures. These were just extremely funny, and I'm very sad that my camera decided to make me mad.

There, I feel better.

I'm off to scrapbook - the "analog" kind (not digital). [Thanks, Steve] I am 2 pages away from finishing Carolines third (Yes, I said, third) scrapbook. And, I'm one of those A/R people who has to finish something. Leaving it unfinished is driving me nuts.

I also found a rag quilt that I have started. I may pull the sewing machine out a little later on. I only have three hours until I get her off the bus - but I'm starting to think that with cooler weather coming, the sun room may get to play dual purposes. . . and be my sewing room, too. (Surprise, honey!)

If all goes well, we may close on our old house next Friday. This is such an answer to prayer. When it's all said and done, there's a story to tell. . . . but discretion (at this point) is definitely the better part of valor.

I would ask you to send prayers for a smooth transition. . .both for us, and for the buyers. They are dear, dear friends of ours. They've been put through the wringer--and we want this to be the easiest, smoothest transition in the history of realty. (Kind of a big order--but He's a big God!)

Happy crafting - working - sleeping - uploading. . . . whatever you're doing, I hope it's happy today!!!

[edited] To add. . .

This is a 2-page layout centered on my daughter's love of Cheerios. I believe the journaling talks about the need to proclaim them as a fifth major food group!
This is just a fun layout of Caroline.
This one features both kids, and the landscaping I've left behind. Sigh.
You can click on any of the images to enlarge them. Until I get a wide format scanner (yeah, right) I have to go the route of taking pictures. Just thought I'd share a little of today's creativity. I didn't create any of these layouts today--but I got them put away in their proper place. SUCCESS!!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I really hope it goes well for everyone involved. We are selling our house in the Spring and I'm already nervous about it.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

You feel better now? LOL! We believe you! LOL to the analog...you are such a dag! I too like to finish something before moving on - so I am with you on that count. Good luck with the house, I am sure everything will work out just fine. Can you believe our princesses are up for the big "3"!! Great work my friend. Friday here...have a great weekend when it comes your way ;)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Oh, you're "analog"? Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home