This is My "Real" Blog: And. . . we're back!


Angie's Blog!

Monday, November 05, 2007

And. . . we're back!

Mark was, indeed, right. (He is *almost* always right!) The internet connection is up and running again. I swear, it's running faster than before, but it might just be me.

I need to take some pictures to show you our new "babies" but I haven't done it yet. I'm just enjoying having a viable connection to the outside world.

Oh, and a quiet house. Edison is doing homework, and Caroline's taking a nap. Who said that a 9-year gap between kids would be bothersome? On afternoons like today, it's kinda nice!

Happy Monday!!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I hate not being on the net - it drives me demented! It's so useful, I tell myself! (No, it is) Glad you're back. I want to see your furniture! xx

7:09 AM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

yay.... i am glad you're back

11:09 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Have a great week Angie

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home