This is My "Real" Blog: Return to Sender. . . ?


Angie's Blog!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Return to Sender. . . ?


On Friday, a package arrived in the mail from Wisconsin. We were very excited to receive this package. Inside was a doll which was hand-made by our friend Joni (Yummers). Joni and I have become friends through our mutual interest in scrapbooking. . . but it's become so much more than that.






I'm not sure what happened in this second picture--but Caroline decided to really put on the "pout," a skill that she has honed into an artform.



Shortly after opening the package, she decided to "re-pack" it. . .baby and all. Then, as you can see. . . she decided to send herself back to Wisconsin.



Return to sender maybe??? I don't think so.
Thanks Joni, we love the baby!!
Posted by Picasa
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Oh! That sweet little one trying to pack herself up! Love her heart.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

aaahhh great photos Angie! I have seen that pout before.....on Princess Katie LOL! WTG Grammy J! You are wonderful!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

I'm glad Frizzy Lizzy finally got there. I'm slow about mailing things... oh, really?? But,isn't that typical of little children... they love the boxes and packing that things come in.
Love you Caroline!!
Joni

2:18 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

wanted you to know you guys never stray far from my thoughts prayers

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home