This is My "Real" Blog: We're Home


Angie's Blog!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

We're Home

He's snoring.
I was told to expect it.

Acc. to the doctor, the adenoids and tonsils were QUITE enlarged. He said the adenoids were actually growing into the sinus cavities. (eeeewwwww!)

He has his DVD player running with the movie "Rudy" (thanks Nana & Papa) and his watermelon slush from Sonic at his bedside (thanks, Grandpa!)

Caroline's at Kroger with Mark picking up pain medication (thanks, Dr. Little) and I'm eating a slice of pumpkin pie.

. . .What?! I deserve it after the day I've had.
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you do! Enjoy every bite :-)

Glad to hear all went well, phew!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of him all day, wondering if it's over yet. I'm glad he's doing all right.

Nancy Whelan

4:53 PM  
Blogger Yummers! said...

I think you got the best deal of the day... the pumpkin pie. Boy, does that sound good!

Glad Edison is home... saafe and sound!
Love,
Joni

6:44 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

May you all rest well this weekend. Best wishes, Helen

12:10 AM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

Poor guy. Rudy is a great movie and you just can't go wrong with a watermelon slushie (I accidentally typed "sushi" instead of slushie....ew!). Hope he feels better. And girl, you go right ahead and enjoy that pumpkin pie. It's healthy and there's some mood enhancing properties to the pumpkin spice. Can't think of what it is, but I just consider pumpkin pie good therapy food. :-)

2:53 PM  
Blogger 20Birds said...

eeewwww is right..... but lots and lots of cold creascsmy deish stuff for the aptient, Dr Beth's orders... uh that would be Great Dr Beth

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home