This is My "Real" Blog: A Shameless Plug


Angie's Blog!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A Shameless Plug

I have to apologize for not blogging for the past couple of days. (It's been since Saturday) Between some external/internal stresses at work, and the upcoming Buddy Walk on Sunday, I have just been overwhelmed to the point of not blogging.

But, I wanted to put something out on here about the Buddy Walk. I know, I've talked and written about it many times. But just today, an old friend called because they had heard about our family walking--and about Caroline. They asked for online giving options, and I was more than happy to share them.

So, here we go. And please know that I don't have any expectations of you. I just want to share the opportunity.

Beth has continued to update Caroline's story - as I have written it. That took up a significant portion of my Saturday. It was a great emotional exercise for me. Here's the link.

Speaking of links. . . .

DSAG - will get you to our support group's website. Once there, you click on "Buddy Walk" at the top of the page. On the left hand column of the Buddy Walk page is an icon for "justgive.org" which will take you to an online donation site. At justgive.org, you can make a donation for DSAG and it will go directly to us. If you do, please make the donation in the name of "Caroline Aubrey" so that we'll get notification. If you also reference my e-mail address (shccangie@yahoo(dot)com) I'll receive an email. (The things I've learned. . . .)

Thanks for at least checking out the sites. We appreciate all the love and support of our friends and family who are taking this awesome journey with us and a charming little girl named Caroline.
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger 20Birds said...

i am so excited about the 14th.... and am happy to be able to participate anywaiy i can...

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home